Aged Care Advice
The world of aged care is changing and becoming more complex than ever. Together Insync Financial Solutions will assist you to navigate through the aged care maze, so you can be confident that we will take the stress and worry away from the process so that you can focus on what is most important – taking care of your loved one and getting on with all other aspects of your life.
Working with our accredited Specialist Aged Care Advisers, you can be sure that your loved one is looked after in care that is affordable now and in the future.
We do this by:
- explaining the aged care financial jargon (RAD, DAP, BDF, MTF, extra services) in a simple and easy to understand manner
- providing options to assist your family to make the right decisions during what can be a very emotional and stressful time
- minimising these costs and charges (where possible)
- maximising Centrelink or DVA entitlements where possible
- assisting to complete the required forms for when entering into residential aged care
- liaising with the aged care facilities to ensure an easy transition to care
- negotiate fees with care facilities (where possible)
- help you make the right decision with respect to your family home – whether to keep it or sell it, the advantages and risks to be considered
- give you clarity, peace of mind and help you be in control of your financial situation
- increasing the probability that you will achieve all your financial and lifestyle goals
There are many decisions to be made. We have developed a list of some of the questions we are asked and the solutions we can offer to help you with this process. You can download this document here or contact us for a confidential discussion.